How to Convert Password Protected PDF to Normal PDF Online?
The process to convert password protected PDF to normal PDF online is not a difficult task nowadays. As technology is growing day by day to make things easier. Therefore, now all technical or non-technical users can easily convert secured PDF to unsecured PDF documents with the help of online cloud-based software.
Because of the big transformation in technology, users are preferring to use digital documents instead of hard copies. Sometimes users received password protected PDF files from different sources. But without a password, they can’t edit, print, and copy them accordingly. Therefore, users want to change secured PDF to unsecured PDF files.
Why Do Users Convert Secured PDF to Unsecured PDF?
- A PDF file can be protected with multiple types of restrictions. But because of restrictions, users are unable to copy, print, and edit their documents. Therefore, they want to convert password protected PDF into PDF.
- Sometimes, users get password-protected PDF documents from different sources like bank and credit card statements. But they can’t open them without entering the password. While some users want to access secured PDFs without password protection.
- Users want to change secured PDF to unsecured PDF Adobe documents. Because after that, users can do several operations and modifications under PDF files as per their choice.
- Sometimes users downloaded or receive read-only PDF files on their computer. But, this is necessary to convert read only PDF to editable PDF documents for modification.
Use Online Password Protected PDF to PDF Converter
Online PDF Unlocker by CloudXtra is an excellent software to change secured PDF to unsecured PDF. The tool is also known as password protected PDF to PDF Converter because of its work capability. There is no need to install this software. You can directly run it using any computer and mobile devices.
How to Save Password Protected PDF to Normal PDF?
- Run password protected PDF to PDF converter using any web browser. After that, click on Add Files option.
- Thereafter, choose password protected PDF files and click on the Open button.
- Password-protected PDFs uploaded successfully to the software panel.
- The software shows some crucial information about PDF files. If your PDF is protected with an owner-level password then it will show a message i.e. Not a password-protected PDF. In this case, you don’t need to enter a password. But for user-level protection, you need to enter the password. Now click on Unlock PDF button.
- The process to convert password protected PDF to PDF has been completed successfully. Now download them.
- Go to the destination path and see normal PDF documents.
Password Protected PDF to PDF Converter Online Features
- Convert password protected PDF to normal PDF online without installing it on your machine. Therefore, you can save your hard drive / memory space.
- This browser-based software successfully works on all Windows / Mac / Linux / iOS / Android devices.
- It protects your machine because there is no need to download its setup file. Sometimes harmful malware and viruses may be downloaded with a setup file.
- Convert secured PDF to unsecured PDF documents and remove the complete print, edit, and copy restrictions.
- Password protected PDF to PDF Converter preserves the complete data integrity without reducing and loss of quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1 – How to convert password protected PDF to normal PDF in mobile?
A – You need to follow the above-mentioned steps to convert password protected PDF into normal PDF on mobile, as well as other devices.
Q 2 – How to save password protected PDF to normal PDF in bulk?
A – Start the software and click on Add Files button. Thereafter, choose multiple password-protected PDFs from your computer for batch conversion.
Q 3 – I am an iPhone user; can I use your software to change secured PDF to unsecured PDF?
A – Yes, don’t worry! Software successfully works on all iPhone / Android Smartphones / Laptop / Desktop computers.
Q 4 – Is it possible to change secured PDF to unsecured PDF without entering password?
A – Yes, if your PDF document is protected with owner level password then you can convert secured PDF to unsecured PDF without a password. But for user-level password protection, you will need to enter the password once.
Here we have discussed the complete process to convert password protected PDF to normal PDF online. All computer, smartphone, and tablets users can proudly use online password protected PDF to PDF converter. Even there is no need to install it as this software works online without installation. The tool requires only a web browser with an active internet connection for completion of this task.