CloudXtra owns the copyright to this software ("the Software," "CloudXtra") ("the Owner"). "The Owner" and "You" are following a license agreement. Without the Owner's permission, you may not install or copy the Software on any computer. On the terms of this Agreement, the Owner grants you a non-exclusive license.
You have permission to:
- Unless a company license has been acquired, in which case the software may be used on any number of computers, load the Software and use it only on a single computer (with a single input terminal) that is under your control.
- transfer the Software from one computer to another, provided that it is only used on one computer at a time unless a company license has been obtained, in which case it may be used on an unlimited number of machines.
- You may load and use the Software on any computer that you own, provided that you have acquired a Company License.
- You may distribute the Software as part of your applications if you have purchased a Company License and your application is not a software development system as defined in clause below.
You are not allowed to:
- Rent, lease, sub-license, modify, reverse engineer, create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Software or its associated documentation, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software (except as expressly provided in this Agreement).
- Without the Owners' express written consent, you may not distribute any component of the Software as part of any software development system (compiler or interpreter).
- To use, reproduce, or deal in the Software in any way, except as specifically authorized in this Agreement.
Renewals of Licenses
Existing clients can get special renewal costs under specific circumstances. To be eligible for a license renewal, you must purchase it within three months of the maintenance plan's expiration date. A full license must be obtained if this is not the case.
By using the Software online on any machine, you are deemed to have accepted the terms of this Agreement.
Refunds and Term
This license is in force until you terminate it by destroying all copies of the Software and associated documentation. It will also end if you do not follow the terms of this agreement. You undertake to destroy all copies of the Software and its documentation, including any Software saved on the hard disc of any computer under your control, once the agreement has been terminated.
Ownership of the Software and all future copies, regardless of form, must remain with the Owner at all times. This Agreement solely applies to the grant of the license, not to the sale of the Software. Only the original licensed user is covered by the Owner's warranties under this Agreement.
- The Owner warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with its accompanying documentation (provided that the Software is used properly on the computer and with the operating system for which it was designed) and that the documentation accurately describes the Software's operation in all material respects.
- The aforementioned are your only options if the Owner fails to honor its warranties, which are only extended to the original registered user.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, any warranties, conditions, undertakings, terms, and obligations implied by legislation, common law, trade practice, course of dealing, or otherwise are explicitly disclaimed.
- The Owner makes no guarantee that the Software will satisfy your needs, that it will run without interruption or errors, or that any problems in the Software will be fixed. You agree to load and use the Software at your own risk, and the Owner will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind (except personal injury or death caused by the Owner's negligence), including lost profits or other consequential loss, arising from your use of or inability to use the Software, or from errors or deficiencies in it, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, unless expressly provided herein.
- The Owner and any other parties expressly disclaim all further warranties to the extent authorized by law.
Furthermore, some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. Any implied guarantees are limited to ninety (90) days to the extent permitted by law. You have special legal rights under this warranty. Other rights may apply, and they may differ from state to state or jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Please contact the owner for more warranty information.
The laws of the European Union will regulate this agreement.
If any part of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement will remain legal and enforceable in accordance with its terms.