You agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions by using the CloudXtra products.
The Service maintains the right to modify and update this agreement at any time without prior notice. This agreement will apply to any new features that augment or expand the current Service, including the introduction of additional tools and resources. Continued use of the Service following any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of those changes. You can always go to https://cloudxtra.io/terms-and-conditions.html to see the most recent version of this agreement.
Your Account will be terminated if you violate any of the terms listed below.
Actions That Are Prohibited
- Upload files and documents containing illicit content.
- Any part of the Service may be modified, adapted, translated, or reverse engineered.
- The Service can be integrated and automated into your own or third-party applications.
- Other forms of criminal activities.
- To complete the signup procedure, you must submit your legal full name, a valid email address, and any additional information needed.
- Your login may only be used by one person at a time; several users using the same login are not permitted.
- It is advisable to keep secure your account credentials. The Service is not responsible for any loss or harm that results from your failure to comply with this security responsibility.
- All action that occurs under your account is your responsibility.
- More than one test or trial account may not be created by the same individual or legal entity.
- You may not use the Service in any way that is illegal or unauthorized. You must not break any laws in your jurisdiction while using the Service (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Refunds and Payments
- Until your subscription is cancelled or discontinued, we will automatically bill your Payment Method for the monthly (1 month) / semi-annually (6 months) / annually (12 months) membership price.
- There are no contract conditions on any recurring payments, and you can cancel them at any moment through your control panel. The cancellation will be effective beginning with the next billing cycle. Only future billings will be cancelled if you cancel.
- CloudXtra mentions product price without any taxes but at the time of billing you need to pay such Government taxes.
- The service is provided for a free trial period to allow consumers to fully explore it before purchasing a membership. We do not issue returns unless it is required by law.
- Submitted data and produced files are only retained for as long as is necessary to handle your requests efficiently, and then they are permanently erased.
- The information you provide will not be shared or accessed by anyone else.
- At any time, the Service may send you an email about the Service or your account.
- Your email address will not be sold to anyone by the Service.
- If law enforcement authorities request it, the Service may release information about your account and your use of the Service to third parties at its sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that the Service relies on third-party vendors and hosting partners to supply the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other technology.
- The Service does not guarantee that it will fulfil your unique needs.
- The Service does not guarantee that it will be available at all times, or that it will be secure or error-free.
- The Service makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any results received through the use of the service.
- Any errors in the service are not guaranteed to be repaired by the Service.
You are using the Service at your own risk.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE), ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED.
Without regard to conflict of laws principles, this agreement will be governed by the laws of the Lithuanian Republic (European Union). You agree that any action arising out of or pertaining to this agreement may be brought in any Court of the Lithuanian Republic and will be subject to its jurisdiction.